Master extreme strength, skill, and cooperation. Build the strength to fly as a handbalancer or support your partner handbalancing overhead.
- Levels 1 through 5 of Our Progressions we use for our Athletes, Performers, and Average Joes and Janes.
- 24 Weeks of Training (the blueprint we use for our athletes and performers at Pacific Rim Athletics)
- No gym, or fancy equipment, required (only a friend)!
- Increase flexibility, mobility, and strength
Perfect for training at home, or if you're a trainer or coach, integrating into your gym or coaching practice with levels, progressions, and mastery guides.
Learn and achieve the 3 Strength Moves of Partner Acro for Total and Complete Bodyweight Mastery:
- Overhead Handstand
- Partner Planches
- 1 Arm Handstand On Head
- Over 30 different beginner to advanced moves that can be done with all ages and levels
- Introductions to each level with explanations on how to integrate the progressions into your personal Transformation of Strength & Skill
- Demonstrations of the moves by multiple people to see it done by different body types and levels of ability
- Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Joint Mobility
- Flexibility (splits and all)
This program is designed for those who want to train with a partner and become a great base or a great flyer.
Instructors: Teaching and demonstrations by Lee Weiland, Kaylin Saur, and Aryeh Lax, plus demonstrations by a number of students.
Graduation: Submit a video of you demonstrating each Level 10 Strength Move and receive your Black Belt in Partner Acro.