Rise above simple feats of strength. Add speed and movement to your training and become a master of Powermoves.
- Levels 1 through 5 of Our Progressions we use for our Athletes, Performers, and Average Joes and Janes.
- 24 Weeks of Training (the blueprint we use for our athletes and performers at Pacific Rim Athletics)
- No gym, or fancy equipment, required (only a floor)!
- Increase flexibility, mobility, and strength
Perfect for training at home, or if you're a trainer or coach, integrating into your gym or coaching practice with levels, progressions, and mastery guides.
Learn and achieve the 5 Powermoves for Total and Complete Bodyweight Mastery:
- Spinning Handstands
- Aerial Spinning Handstands (Airflares/Airtracks)
All combinations of Powermoves.
- Introductions to each level with explanations on how to integrate the progressions into your personal Transformation of Strength & Skill
- Demonstrations of the moves
- Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Joint Mobility
- Flexibility (splits and all)
This program is perfect for anyone who wants to take their strength to the next level. Once you master Powermoves, you’ll be transformed into an expert in the field of bodyweight strength & skill.
Instructors: Teaching and demonstrations by Lee Weiland and Matt Frank (SOLPM international powermoves champion), plus demonstrations by a number of students.
Graduation: Submit a video of you demonstrating each Level 10 Powermove and receive your Black Belt as a Powermoves Master.