Master your body, mind, and strength. Go beyond where most programs end. Advance from basic pushups, pullups, and muscle ups to freebalancing handstand dips, 1 arm pullups, and more.
- Levels 1 through 5 of Our Progressions we use for our Athletes, Performers, and Average Joes and Janes.
- 24 Weeks of Training (the blueprint we use for our athletes and performers at Pacific Rim Athletics)
- No gym, or fancy equipment, required (only rings and a bar)!
- Increase flexibility, mobility, and strength
Perfect for training at home, or if you're a trainer or coach, integrating into your gym or coaching practice with levels, progressions, and mastery guides.
Learn and achieve the 10 Strength Moves of Ninja Strength for Total and Complete Bodyweight Mastery
- Front Lever Row
- Planche (footless) Pushup
- 1 Arm Pullup (muscle ups included)
- Handstand Dip
- Rings Planche (rollup and iron cross included)
- Front Lever
- Back Lever
- Human Flag
- 1 Arm Meathook
- 1 Arm Back Flag
- Introductions to each level with explanations on how to integrate the progressions into your personal Transformation of Strength & Skill
- Demonstrations of the moves
- Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Joint Mobility
- Flexibility (splits and all)
This program is perfect for anyone who really wants to master their body. And it’s for those who want to become the strongest and most skilled you’ve ever been in your life.
Instructors: Teaching and demonstrations by Lee Weiland, plus demonstrations by a number of students of all ages from beginner to advanced.
Graduation: Submit a video of you demonstrating each Level 10 Strength Move and receive your Black Belt in Ninja Strength.