ALL 5 OF OUR DISCIPLINES OF STUDY.
2 Years of Training Protocols (the same standards we use for our athletes at our headquarters in Alaska).
Master your body, mind, and strength. Build the strongest core and upper body strength of your life. Blast past where most programs finish.
- Levels 1 through 10 of Our Progressions we use for our Athletes, Performers, and Average Joes and Janes.
- 24 Weeks of Training (the blueprint we use for our athletes and performers at Pacific Rim Athletics)
- No gym, or fancy equipment, required (only a floor and wall)!
- Increase flexibility, mobility, and strength
Perfect for training at home, or if you're a trainer or coach, integrating into your gym or coaching practice with levels, progressions, and mastery guides.
Learn and achieve the 6 Strength Moves of Handbalancing for Total and Complete Bodyweight Mastery
- 1 Arm Handstand
- Straddle Planche
- V Stand
- Stalder Press Handstand
- 90 Degree Straddle Handstand Pushup
Learn and achieve the 10 Strength Moves of Ninja Strength for Total and Complete Bodyweight Mastery
- Front Lever Row
- Planche (footless) Pushup
- 1 Arm Pullup (muscle ups included)
- Handstand Dip
- Rings Planche (rollup and iron cross included)
- Front Lever
- Back Lever
- Human Flag
- 1 Arm Meathook
- 1 Arm Back Flag
Learn and achieve the 5 Powermoves for Total and Complete Bodyweight Mastery:
- Spinning Handstands
- Aerial Spinning Handstands (Airflares/Airtracks)
All combinations of Powermoves.
Learn and achieve the Cirque Mastery for Total and Complete Bodyweight Strength
- Aerial Silks
- Aerial Straps
- Aerial Hoop
Over 90 skills on a total of 3 apparatus.
Learn and achieve the 5 Elements of Tumbling & Parkour for Total and Complete Bodyweight Mastery
Each Element includes skills involving: Front Flipping, Back Flipping, Twisting, Gainering, and Inward Front Flipping.
- Introductions to each level with explanations on how to integrate the progressions into your personal Transformation of Strength & Skill
- Demonstrations of the moves
- Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Joint Mobility
- Flexibility (splits and all)
Master extreme strength, skill, and cooperation. Build the strength to fly as a handbalancer or support your partner handbalancing overhead.
Learn and achieve the 3 Strength Moves of Partner Acro for Total and Complete Bodyweight Mastery:
- Overhead Handstand
- Partner Planches
- 1 Arm Handstand On Head
- Over 30 different beginner to advanced moves that can be done with all ages and levels
This program is perfect for anyone who wants to learn a systematic, sequential structure of progression in strength and skills training. Whether you’re a coach or a student, given a safe training environment, equipment, and spotters, this will give you the path for achieving every flip in the book.
Instructors: Teaching and demonstrations by Lee Weiland, plus demonstrations by a number of gymnasts, cirque performers, athletes, and international students.
Graduation: Submit a video of you demonstrating each Level 10 of each Style and receive your Black Belt.