Develop the powerful flexibility and dynamic physique of a trained circus performer.
- Levels 1 through 5 of Our Progressions we use for our Athletes, Performers, and Average Joes and Janes.
- 24 Weeks of Training (the blueprint we use for our athletes and performers at Pacific Rim Athletics)
- No gym, or fancy equipment, required (only straps, silks, or hoop)!
- Increase flexibility, mobility, and strength
Perfect for training at home, or if you're a trainer or coach, integrating into your gym or coaching practice with levels, progressions, and mastery guides.
Learn and achieve the Cirque Mastery for Total and Complete Bodyweight Strength
- Aerial Silks
- Aerial Straps
- Aerial Hoop
Over 90 skills on a total of 3 apparatus.
- Introductions to each level with explanations on how to integrate the progressions into your personal Transformation of Strength & Skill
- Demonstrations of the moves
- Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Joint Mobility
- Flexibility (splits and all)
This program is perfect for anyone who really wants to master their body. And it’s for those who want to become the strongest and most skilled you’ve ever been in your life.
Instructors: Teaching and demonstrations by Lee Weiland, plus demonstrations by a number of Alaskan cirque performers.
Graduation: Submit a video of you demonstrating each Level 10 Dragon Move and receive your Black Belt as a Cirque Superhero.