Do you offer returns?
To protect ourselves from fraud, this is only valid on first time purchases within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned within 30 days from the day you've received your order as shown by delivery tracking services, transit times are not included within this time.
- DragonMoves currently does not offer exchanges. A refund against your original payment method will be processed upon receiving your return. If you wish to receive a different size, you'll need to place a new order via the website.
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odors, blemishes, signs of wear etc.). Any items found to be in poor condition will be returned back to you.
- Items must be unused & undamaged (no distinct signs of use or wear and tear). Any items found to be in poor condition will be returned back to you.
- Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- We will only refund the value of the item(s) returned, excluding shipping costs.
- Returns must be authorized by Customer Support in advance. Items returned without prior authorization may be refused or see a delay in refund. Following this process will ensure your refund is processed as quickly as possible.
- If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
- We have a strict no-refund policy for all digital programs.
How Long Will It Take To Receive My Order?
Most orders ship within 1 business day. Once it has shipped, USPS will generally deliver within 2 to 5 business days to any US address.
International orders via USPS International generally arrive in 8 to 14 business days depending on the country they are shipped to.
My Order Says It Was Delivered But I've Not Received Anything
USPS sometimes mark something as delivered before it was actually dropped off. If this is the case give it 2 more business days. If you've not received it by then please email us at email@example.com.
Why Can't You Ship To My Country?
Certain countries are embargoed or restricted by the US Government.
Will I Have To Pay Import Taxes or Duties?
It depends. Some countries are more comprehensive when it comes to collecting duties. Please be prepared as these are your responsibility if they are levied.
* International shipping charges do not include duties. Those are the responsibility of the customer and will need to be collected before delivery.
* In addition if a package is refused due to customs/duties fees and the product returned, any fees charged for shipping to and from your country for the return will be subtracted from any monies due on the return.
Will Your Products Clear Customs?
Check your country's list of banned and restricted products to be sure.
Remember, you are responsible for what you import so please be sure to check it in advance.
I Ordered A DragonMoves Program But I've Not Received It Yet
All DragonMoves programs are delivered digitally via Teachable at https://weiland-university.teachable.com.
Make sure to check your email, reset your password, and take all steps of action necessary to successfully enter into the portal. If you continue to have login issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org